At first, I was thinking what I could pair with it- brown, gold, maybe a bronzey (yep, bronzey) type color. Then, leopard came to mind. I thought it would be unexpectedly perfect- love to mix patterns!! Especially leopard- it goes with everything (at least to me it does!)
The slit on the side was a nice little twist to a standard maxi. It allowed a little peek of my leopard sandals, which you sometimes don't get when wearing a maxi! Plus, this dress was lined. It was really nice because some dresses you can see straight through! Perfect!
Outfit Details:
Have a great Tuesday! See you back here the rest of the week for another outfit post and this week's Hollywood to Housewife!
Linking up today with Lauren for Style Sessions
















Not one of my favorite bodybuilders.Check out some of the golden age bodybuilders routines,like Reg
ReplyDeletePark or Steve Reeves,but keep far from this
Feel free to visit my web site - six pack shortcuts member sign in
I love stripes and maxis so this outfit is perfect :)
ReplyDeleteLove that maxi dress! Looks cute and comfy!
ReplyDeletexx
http://thattallgirlinheels.com
You could have a look at my amazon.com e-book, The 4-Hour Diet plan is
ReplyDeletegreater compared to the 8-Hour Diet program.
It shows and analyzes daily fat variation over a 2-year case review that demonstrates an exponential
decay of excess body body fat, even though you
pig-out throughout the 4-hour unrestricted eating interval.
Check out my webpage: weight loss bloggers tumblr