I got the sweetest card from Ella and a bracelet she made me! The funniest part was that she said she included red beads because "its like fire, and you like fire places." Who knew?!?! :)
Love my family!! I bought Ryan this shirt when I was pregnant with Ella as a joke and he actually wears it :)
On to my Mother's Day outfit!!
I found this shirt at Old Navy and absolutely loved it! What I loved about it is that it is sleeveless so it will be perfect for this summer!! Plus, I broke out my open toe clogs...love them. I usually only wear them in the spring or early fall, and typically with just jeans! They are perfect paired with boot cut jeans (which personally, I think are the perfect cut jean for all body types. Instantly slimming!)
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Old Navy /// Jacket: Target /// Jeans: Old Navy /// Shoes: Target (similar) /// Bracelets: Stella and Dot
Hope you all had a great weekend and the Mothers out there had a great day yesterday!
Here is what I have on tap for this week....
I'll be chatting about the perfect spring and summer bag AND announcing who I picked as the winner for the first What She Wears linkup! I'll of course do an outfit post including a recent purchase that I couldn't resist (which is pretty much everything when I go shopping!). I'll also include this week's Hollywood to Housewife edition!















Such a cute card from you little miss. :) I ordered that top (maternity) from Old Navy last week and can't wait until it gets here, love the print!
ReplyDeleteLindsay
LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com
oh yay!!!! I can't wait to see it on your little bump :)
DeleteThis outfit, and you, are adorable! I never would've chosen that top based off of ON's website, but now that I've seen it on you I want it! :)
ReplyDeleteMe either! When I was getting the link for it online I thought "oh wow that does not look good!" but its so much cuter in person!
Delete