Are you sick of this jacket yet? If you get anything from my blog, let it be that you can wear a denim moto jacket one thousand different ways! It really is the perfect jacket. I know, I know- I sound like a broken record. But I really just cannot stop wearing it! I feel bad for my poor standard, run-of-the-mill denim jacket because its been neglected so much. There really is no end in sight with the jacket though. So I hope you all get used to it, because I am sure this won't be the last time you see it!!!
For this outfit, I wanted to dress down my black pants. They are the perfect pants to wear with heels, or like I did here with my booties. So versatile, which is always a plus for pieces in my wardrobe! Really, if you don't have a pair of black ankle pants you need to get a pair. I can't tell you how many times I have worn mine for a business meeting or even with a pair of heels and a dressy blouse, and then dressed it down with something super casual. I just love a wardrobe piece with versatility!
Outfit Details:
Jacket: Gap /// Pants: Target /// Booties: Target (similar) /// Necklace: Target (similar) /// Bracelet: Stella and Dot /// Shirt: Old Navy /// Photos: Tabitha from Lifesong Mama
So yeah- about this jacket...this isn't the last of it you will see. You can count on that! I am now off to dry my tears...my baby girl starts kindergarten tomorrow. Seriously. Where did the time go? :(
Linking up today with Shanna and The Pleated Poppy

















hey, just discovered you via Shanna, love the layered jewellery and fun look. And yes, I am saving up my tears for when my girl starts school for the first time in 3 weeks. Eek!
ReplyDeletex
www.mama-andmore.com
You look gorgeous! Love this look, simple yet interesting and fun:)
ReplyDeleteI never get tired of a denim jacket! And I love the layered necklaces!
ReplyDelete~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup
Girl, you LOOK ahhhhh-mazing in these photos...not that you don't any other day, but dang!! Work that camera! :) And keep wearing the jacket as much as you'd like! It's a staple!
ReplyDeleteIN love with how u wear this every time!
ReplyDelete