Anyway, I apparently decided I wanted to save some mayo on my face for later in the day, in case I got hungry (and apparently brownie on my chest...I never said I was a neat and clean eater). You never know when you are going to need a little mayo, right? In the midst of him laughing at me, he said my blog title should be Life With a Side of Mayo. True story. I mean, mayo is pretty delicious. Especially if you dip your french fries in it. (I have my college friend Jess to thank for that...as if I needed one more thing to make me disgustingly fat my freshman year of college. Thanks, girl)
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Gap
Sandals: Old Navy
Necklace: gifted
Clutch: Blair Ritchey
Bracelets: Stella and Dot
On that note....I need a tan! Holy cow!!
Linking up today with Shanna for Random Wednesday and The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!
















I absolutely love your shirt!
ReplyDeleteOh I could tell that was a BR clutch immediately. Her bags are SO dang gorgeous. Love this look!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Fashion and Beauty Finds
Oh heeeeey cutie:) Love the top and necklace (and clutch!) Lunch out sounds amazing:)
ReplyDeleteOoh I like this shirt! I was wondering right away if it was Target because I know they have a tank in the same print. They have been nailing it with their prints lately!
ReplyDeleteI do not even know how I stopped up here, but I thought this post
ReplyDeletewas good. I don't understand who you are however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!
Review my web site - Mannheim Kindergeburtstag