Here is a look I found that I recreated the other day combining a few of my favorite things: my military jacket and leggings!

I love Olivia Palermo's style, so it was no surprise to me that I wanted to create this look using pieces in my closet (and probably wwaaaaayyyy less expensive than the pieces she is wearing). The only changes I made was added a leopard scarf and wore boots because it was rainy and snowy! Can't wait to wear this again when its a little warmer with some flats!
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shirt: Apt 9 at Kohl's
Leggings: Target
Boots: Target
Shades: Target
Scarf: Stella and Dot












I love the way you took this inspiration and changed it up to fit your needs! Super cute. And i love Olivia, her style is perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, looks perfect on you.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/
girl, you did an AMAZING job re-creating the look!
ReplyDeleteyou look awesome :)
-marsa
The DayLee Journal
Very cute! I love it with your scarf!
ReplyDelete=) Brooke
I still need to get a military jacket! Love the addition of the leopard scarf!
ReplyDelete~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup
Love OP's look and great interpretation! XO!
ReplyDeleteElvy
Pigtails and Pearls
Now I cant guarantee that you will make money or if the
ReplyDeletetraffic will convert to leads because there are so many factors
that determine it. Or you could just write a press release announcing your latest blog post.
You can write blog on almost any topic which comes in your mind, technical or non-technical.
my website; godaddy coupon
My page: blog writing
I'm thinking you did it better than the original..gotta love that leopard scarf with the stripes! beautiful!
ReplyDeletegreat job on the outfit, i love the inspiration. Your rocked it lady!!
ReplyDeletexxS