7.13.2015

Comfy on Vacation

Any time I can get away with wearing something that feels like pajamas, I am all for! Bonus if it's a one piece- a maxi dress, romper or jumpsuit.

This romper was a last minute purchase before we headed to St. Maarten. I knew it would be great for any day time adventuring we did on the island, mainly because of its comfort.

Although I didn't need to because of the warmer temps, it would be super cute with a denim jacket or even a denim vest on cooler summer evenings!






Outfit Details:
Romper: Target /// Sandals: Target /// Hat: Target /// Sunglasses: Target 






3 comments:

  1. That romper is super cute! This is definitely a great outfit to wear on vacation!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfy and trendy on vacation. Love the palm-print romper and those sandals are so cute, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. administrations called no fax payday credits have turned out to be accessible offering advances to individuals without requiring much printed material. Check CashingCash Advance ChicagoAuto Title Loans Chicago

    ReplyDelete