Anyway, for this event I decided to toss on a dress from my store, add one of my favorite blazers and call it a day. It was easy, convenient, and perfect for the event. This type of dress is the kind that can be worn casually and dressed up. I've worn this with flat sandals and a denim vest and the of course with a blazer too!
These booties have been worth every penny. I have worn them so much, and with so many different things- my fave though is with skinny jeans, and with dresses (like below). I am telling you, boots like these are a great investment. The neutral color is so versatile, and they are pretty comfy too!
Outfit Details:
Blazer: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls (similar) /// Dress: Elizabeth & West (see similar options below) /// Boots: Sole Society /// Clutch: Blair Ritchey /// Watch: Target /// Bracelets: Stella and Dot, Stella and Dot, Elizabeth & West (in store) /// Sunglasses: Kohls (in store)
SHOP SIMILAR DRESSES:





Those booties are FAB and so is your dress!! You have been finding the cutest pieces, lady!! Love this entire look!
ReplyDeleteLOVING the pattern on your dress! I really wanted those boots from Sole Society, but they sold out very quickly in my size :(
ReplyDeleteSure hope they do a restock!